Pancake Making & Push Ups

I prefer an efficient day. After having done energy work over 5 hours and more a day, utilizing my body energy for inner work, clearing the programs attached to my holographic energy system - and having ended this - I now have more energy to focus on lots of other things, such as blog posting....

I made pancakes today and got impatient.

So, I thought; How to utilize my time the best way possible while baking pancakes?

And I did a series of squats and push ups using the cooking time for something useful.

Pancake Recipe (4 pancakes)

Two large glasses of water
Mix of seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, chia and what you prefer)
Flour of your choice until the substance is thick enough for pancake making

Mix up the ingredients and bake them on a frying pan.











Popular Posts